Shein takes between 1-3 days for Express shipping to deliver your order. Shein is a Chinese e-commerce company founded in 2008 in Guangzhou, China. The company specializes in women's fashion and accessories, but it also sells items for men and children.
Shein's target markets are the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, and the company uses a highly competitive pricing model that rewards customers with special promotions in the app, free coupons, and participation in outfit design contests.
How Long Does Shein Shipping Take?
Shein takes 6-7 working days for standard shipping and 2-3 working days for express shipping. When you place an order on Shein's online marketplace, it takes 1-3 business days to process, and they try to ship as soon as possible. When you order online, Shein collects the items from the sellers and ships them in 3 days in China.
Shein takes between 1-3 days for Express shipping to deliver your order.
Shein Express shipping typically takes 6-7 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Shein ships quickly because it ships directly from Chinese factories. When a customer places an order with Shein, the Shein team receives it and completes the process within 1-2 working days.
Shein will first receive your order, which will take approximately 24 hours. Following receipt of the order, the process for item shipment can take up to 1 or 2 working days. Finally, shipping your items takes between 1 and 4 days. Shipping time is determined by your location.
Free Express Shipping Shein
Many people don’t know that you can get free shipping on certain days of the week if you shop at Shein. We'll go over everything you need to know in the sections below.
All orders qualify for free standard shipping. Expedited shipping is free on orders over $29.90. Those who spend more than $99 qualify for FREE Express Shipping.
One way to get free shipping at Shein is to use the codes they give out during Live Wednesdays, which are virtual meetings where Shein and its collaborators discuss trends and lifestyle.
Shein offers free shipping at random times on Sundays. There is no way to predict when this will occur, but you will know it is active because a banner will appear on the home page of the website and the app.
In this case, the free shipping is applied automatically, with no need for a code. This means that if you have additional discount codes, you can use them to further reduce the price.
Other ways to get free shipping:
- Being a new customer: Typically, new users do not pay for shipping.
- Play the games to earn points and free shipping coupons.
- Buying more than a certain amount: the amount that qualifies for free shipping at Shein is very reasonable.
- Third-party coupons: With a little patience, you can find some free shipping coupons on Google.
- Coupons for signing up for the newsletter or using the app: Shein will occasionally send you coupons for free shipping.
How To Track Shein Order?
If you want to track Shein's order, you can do so by following the steps outlined below.
- To begin, sign in to your account and select My Order.
- Then learn the history and current status of our order.
- You'll see the "View Details" button; click it. The tracking number can be viewed by clicking here.
- Then, to view the current status, click on the "Track" button.
- When you click on the "Track" button, your package and tracking number will be displayed.